I love this fresh summer dish! I made this with basil picked from my garden today. I am looking forward to making this again soon with my own tomatoes.
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, buy viagra quartered
- 4-oz fresh mozzarella, cut into bite size pieces
- 10 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 3 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
- a few shakes of Trader Joes 21 Seasoning Salute (or sub your favorite multi-seasoning)
- season to taste- salt, pepper
- Toss all ingredients in a bowl.
- Allow 30 minutes before eating to allow flavors to mix.